School Visa / Guardian Visa

Vocational Education and Training
- Automotive Technology
- Hospitality

Management and Marketing Courses

Nursing Courses


Australia is a leading global education powerhouse with some of the world’s best

facilities and educators.

You need a student visa to study with an institution in Australia.

This visa covers courses from schools to post-graduate levels.

What we can do for you:


  1. Help you decide on your prefered course and institution.

  2. Submitting your application to the institution (school, college, or University)

  3. Assist you (and dependants, if any) to apply for a student visa.

  4. Providing complete document checklists at all stages.

  5. Assist you, while you are in Australia

  • If you want to change your course

  • If you want to change your institution

  • If you need to extend your student visa

  6.   Assist you to decide on the path way for Permanent Residency, if you want to continue living in Australia.  


Give us a call now at +61 452 577 272 or register for a consultation now with our Registered Migration Agent now.

Recent Posts
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
Visa Services
Student Services

Copyright © 2019 TenHeads Immigration. All Rights Reserved.

Site built by TenHeads Website Development Team